- Manufacturer #: 89552
- Cuts 2 to 12-Inch (51 to 305 mm) holes in sheet metal
- For up to 24 gauge steel and 26 gauge stainless steel
- Inch and centimeter measurement scales are molded into the body
- Quality bearings assure a long cutting life
- Installs into standard electric drill chucks
- Includes replacement bit and L-Style Hex-Key to tighten the bit
- Features an adjustable Pivot Point for accurate hole siz
The Klein Tools Hole Cutter will cut 2-Inch to 12-Inch (51 to 305 mm) holes in up to 24 gauge steel and 26 gauge stainless steel. Inch and centimeter measurement scales are molded into the body for accurate hole diameters. Quality bearings assure a long cutting life. This versatile hole cutter installs into standard electric drill chucks. Includes a replacement bit and a L-Style Hex-Key to tighten the bit.Application: Cuts 2" to 12" Hole in Ductwork. Weight: 0.89 lb (0.4 kg). Special Features: Adjustable Pivot Point for Accurate Hole Size. Type: Duct Hole Cutter. Overall Length: 7.2" (182.9 mm). Material: Aluminum Alloy. Overall Height: 4.3" (109.2 mm). Overall Width: 1.1" (28.6 mm). Bit Material: Heat Treated Chromium. Finish: Black Powder Coated. Bit Length: 4.3" (109.2 mm). Cutting Pattern: Circle. Hole Diameter: 2" to 12". Cutting Capacity: 24 gauge Steel; 26 gauge Stainless Steel.
|P1003056||Hole Cutter for Duct and Sheet Metal, 2 to 12-Inch|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts