What's special about this product
- Manufacturer #: 111-01128
- High impact, heat and UV stabilized cable ties contain an impact modifier allowing greater flexibility and greater resistance to vibration.
- Inside serrations allow for strong grip on cables and wire bundles.
- Head design provides high tensile strength with very low insertion force.
- Bent tail ensures a quick and simple installation.
T-Series Cable Ties feature inside serrations to provide a positive hold on wire and cable bundles. The head design guarantees high tensile strength and a low insertion force. The bent tail design allows quick and simple installations by hand. For high-volume applications, tensioning tools are available to ensure consistent and safe installation.
Material: Polyamide 4.6 (PA46). No. Bundle Diameter Max: 4.3 in. Bundle Diameter Min: 0.06 in. Length L : 15.35 in. Width W : 0.19 in. ROHS Compliant: Yes. Flammability: UL 94 V2. Operating Temperature: -40°F to +266°F (-40°C to +130°C). Tensile Strength Min: 50.0 lbs. Variant: inside Serrated. Type: T50L. Package Quantity: 1000.
|P1006096||HellermannTyton High-Temp Cable Tie, 15.35in Long, 50lb Tensile Strength, PA46, Brown, 1000/pkg|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts