What's special about these cable identifiers?
- Plastic wire markers label cables with all numbers from 0-10 for easy number-coding
- Markers slide right onto terminated cables at any point, avoiding connectors and plugs for easy installation
- Flared applicator conforms to the curve of the wire for a perfect application
- Hard polyamide construction withstands moisture and abrasion, and is not easily destroyed
- Click for More Features
Clip-Tags by HellermanTyton® provide a durable, easy to apply, and versatile solution to creating quick cable identification. Made to withstand harsh conditions, Clip-Tags are made of a durable plastic that fights abrasion, moisture, and heat, and is easily installed and removed for maximum convenience
- Interlocking design keeps the markers aligned for easy reading and a neat appearance while allowing cable to flex when needed
- Requires no adhesive that can fail over time and require re-application
- Black on white print is easy to read for quick identification
- High operating temperature allows you to use these markers in harsh environments
- Ideal for a variety of electrical installations, including new or retrofit wire harnessess and terminal block applications
|Part #||Wire Diameter||Length||Wire Gauge||Applicator Color||Qty|
|18 to 16||Green||300|
( 3,35 mm)
|16 to 10||Blue||300|
|Operating Temperature||-40°F to 185°F
(-40°C to +85°C)
|Industry Standards||RoHS Compliant|
|Print Methods||Thermal Transfer|
No Manuals Available -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Commandments of Cable Managemant
- The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Cable-Manage Your Business
- Tips for Safe Cable Management in Sterile Conditions
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. The thickest wire they can handle is a 10 gauge wire.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts