What's special about these detectable cable ties?
- Easy-to-use, general purpose cable ties specifically designed to meet HACCP standards for use in the food and pharmaceutical processing industry
- Head and strap of the cable tie are laced with metal particles, which are easily detected by food safety systems
- Non-reusable and non-resealable to help ensure that sanitation requirements are met and your products pass inspection
- Click for More Features
To ensure the quality of food, vitamins, and medical-based products we consume, the World Health Organization developed the HACCP (Hazard Analysis of Critical Control Points) directive to ensure proper inspection and handling of consumables during the manufacturing process.
|HT-111-00829||5.91" L x 0.14" W||30 lbs||100||Blue|
HellermannTyton Metal Content Ties (MCT) provide manufacturers of consumable goods with a safe, contamination free product that secures cabling in and around the processing stage, while remaining easily detectable during inspection.
- Unique manufacturing process allows metal content ties to be more readily detected by metal detectors and inspection equipment than standard cable ties
- Metallic blue pigment assists in visual detection, while reducing the risk of contamination
- Inclusion of metal particles throughout the cable tie allows even small or “cut-off” sections to be picked up by inspection equipment
- Available in multiple lengths to serve a wide range of applications
- Less expensive option than using full metal cable ties to save money in the long run
- UL94 HB flammability rating
- Halogen free
- RoHS compliant
|Bundle Ø max.||35 mm (1.38")||110 mm (4.33")|
|Bundle Ø min.||1.5 mm (0.059")||1.5 mm (0.059")|
|Cable Tie Head Height||4.3 mm||5.8 mm|
|Cable Tie Head Length||5.7 mm||7.6 mm|
|Cable Tie Head Width||6 mm||8.3 mm|
|Length||150 mm (5.91")||390 mm (15.35")|
|Min. Tensile Strength||30, 135 lbs||50, 225 lbs|
|Thickness||1.2 mm||1.4 mm|
|Width||3.5 mm (0.14")||4.7 mm (0.18")|
|Material and Specifications|
|Material||Polyamide 6.6 with metal particles|
|Operating Temperature||-40 °C to +85 °C Continuous, (+105 °C for 500 h)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Choose the Right Cable Ties
- Hiding Cables in a Computer Lab
- How to Determine Which Product Diameter You Need
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts