What's special about this product
- Manufacturer #: T50L1STNLM4
- Cable ties made of PA46 material provide a greater resistance to high heat exposures than PA66 heat stabilized material.
- Inside serrations allow for strong grip on cables and wire bundles.
- Head design provides high tensile strength with very low insertion force.
- Bent tail ensures a quick and simple installation.
Heavy-Duty T-Series Cable Ties feature inside serrations to provide a positive hold on wire and cable bundles. Durable head design guarantees high tensile strength and a low insertion force. The bent tail allows quick and simple installations by hand. For high-volume applications, tensioning tools are available to ensure consistent and safe installation.
Material: Polyamide 6.6 (PA66). UL Listed (US): Yes. US MILSPEC: MS3367-1-10. Bundle Diameter Max: 4.1 in. Bundle Diameter Min: 0.20 in. Length L : 15.2 in. Width W : 0.30 in. ROHS Compliant: Yes. Flammability: UL 94 V2. Operating Temperature: -40°F to +185°F (-40°C to +85°C). Tensile Strength Min: 120.0 lbs. Variant: inside Serrated. Type: T120R. Package Quantity: 50.
|P1006095||HellermannTyton Heavy Duty Cable Tie, 15.2in Long, UL Rated, 120lb Tensile Strength, PA66, Black, 50/pkg|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts