What's special about this product
- Manufacturer #: 117-00008
- Heat stabilized cable ties provide excellent resistance to high heat exposures.
- The tie contains a dual locking design to secure two bundles at once.
- Head design can also provide spacing between parallel bundles.
- Bent tail allows for quick insertion into head.
HIS-PACK Heat Shrink is a general-purpose, thin-wall Polyolefin tubing that provides electrical insulation and protection against corrosion and mechanical abrasion. HIS-PACKs are available in multiple colors and ten sizes ranging from 1/16in (1.2mm) to 1in (25.4mm). Tubing is conveniently stored in a handy dispenser box with hang tag and is RoHS approved.
Material: Polyolefin, cross-linked (PO-X). No. Reel Length : 16.4 ft. Nominal Diameter : 3/8 inLength L : 16.4 ft. Wall Thickness WT : .023 in. ROHS Compliant: Yes. Flammability: UL 224 VW-1 (except clear). Operating Temperature: -67°F to +275°F (-55°C to +135°C) . Variant: Thin-Wall. Type: HIS-PACK-9.5/4.7. Package Quantity: 5.
|P1005489||HellermannTyton Heat Shrink Tubing, Non-Adh, 2:1 Shrink Ratio, .37 Supp/.17in Recov Dia, PO-X, Grn/Yel, 16.4ft/pkg|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts