What's special about this product
- Manufacturer #: 309-65163
- Thin, 2 to 1 shrink ratio tubing provides insulation and abrasion protection for wires and cables.
- Flammability rating of UL224 VW-1 for use in applications requiring the highest degree of flame protection (excludes clear tubing).
- Flexible-yet-durable material resists most common oils, chemicals and fluids.
- Available in a variety of diameters and colors for identifying and marking wires and cables.
- Available in mini reels, bulk reels, and sticks for small to large volume applications.
TFN21 is a highly flexible thin wall heat shrink tubing with a 2 to 1 shrink ratio and excellent flame retardant properties. In addition to providing insulation and abrasion protection for wires and cables, the polyolefin material also offers resistance to oils, solvents and chemicals. Available in mini reels, bulk reels and sticks, for small to large volume applications.
Material: Polyolefin, cross-linked (PO-X). No. Nominal Diameter : 1/2 in. Trade Size: 1/2 inLength L : 300.0 ft. Wall Thickness WT : .024 in. ROHS Compliant: Yes. Flammability: UL 224 VW-1 (except clear). Operating Temperature: -67°F to +257°F (-55°C to +125°C) . Variant: Thin-Wall. Type: TFN21 12.7/6.4. Package Quantity: 300 ft.
|P1003741||HellermannTyton Heat Shrink Tubing, Bulk Reel, 2:1 Shrink Ratio, 1/2in, 12.7/6.4 Dia, PO300 ft/reel|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts