What's special about this product
- Manufacturer #: 323-50015
- Medium wall tubing resists solvents, acids and alkaline solutions while providing good mechanical strength.
- Features robust insulation characteristics designed for low voltage power applications.
- Adhesive lining provides excellent insulation against moisture and humidity.
- RoHS compliant and Halogen-free.
MA47 is a medium wall heat shrink tubing with an adhesive lining for use in low voltage applications. The thermoplastic adhesive liner provides excellent moisture sealing and insulation protection of cable joints and terminations. Made of a polyolefin outer material, this tubing has a shrink ratio up to 4 to 1. The adhesive lining begins to activate as the temperature approaches 185° F (85° C). Individually labeled 4-foot sticks come packaged in a retail display box.
Material: Polyolefin, cross-linked (PO-X). No. Nominal Diameter : 2-1/2 in. Trade Size: 2-1/2 inLength L : 4.0 ft. Wall Thickness WT : .11 in. ROHS Compliant: Yes. Adhesive: Hot melt adhesive . Flammability: Not Flame Retardant. Operating Temperature: -67°F to +230°F (-55°C to +110°C) . Variant: Medium-Wall. Type: TREDUX MA47-48ST-63/19. Package Quantity: 2.
|P1003795||HellermannTyton Heat Shrink Tubing, 4ft Long Stick, Medium Wall Adhesive Lined, Up to 4:1, 2.5in, 63/19 dia, PO, Black, 2/pkg|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts