What's special about this product
- Manufacturer #: 318-60154
- Adhesive lining provides an excellent seal against moisture and humidity.
- Thin exterior wall is very flexible, while providing superior insulation of cables and components.
- 3 to 1 shrink ratio accommodates a wide range of component shapes and diameters.
- Meets UL224 VW-1 specifications, making it ideal for high heat applications (excludes clear tubing).
- Polyolefin material provides mechanical strength with good resistance to solvents, oils and fuels.
- 4-foot sticks are individually tagged and come in a retail box.
TAN33 is a flexible, thin wall adhesive-lined heat shrink tubing with highly flame retardant properties. The 3 to 1 shrink ratio accommodates a wide range of component shapes and diameters. The adhesive lining begins to activate as the temperature reaches 176° F (8° C), to create a strong seal against moisture and humidity. Material: Polyolefin, cross-linked (PO-X). No. Nominal Diameter : 1/2 in. Trade Size: 1/2 inLength L : 4.0 ft. Wall Thickness WT : .063 in. ROHS Compliant: Yes. Adhesive: Hot melt adhesive . Flammability: UL 224 VW-1. Operating Temperature: -67°F to +257°F (-55°C to +125°C) . Variant: Thin-Wall. Type: TAN33-ST-12/4 BK. Package Quantity: 10.
|P1003367||HellermannTyton Heat Shrink Tubing, 4ft Long Stick, Adhesive Lined, 3:1 Shrink Ratio, 1/2in, 12.0/4.0 Dia, PO, Black, 10/pkg|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts