What's special about this product
- Manufacturer #: 333-41513
- Thin wall, flexible 3 to 1 shrink ratio material accommodates a wide range of component shapes and diameters.
- Meets UL224 VW-1 specifications, making it ideal for high heat applications (excludes clear tubing).
- Polyolefin material provides excellent insulation and mechanical strength with good resistance to solvents, oils and fuels.
- Available in bulk reels, sticks and convenience bags (HIS-3 bags), for small to large volume applications.
TFN31 series heat shrink tubing features a flexible, thin wall and highly flame retardant polyolefin material with a higher operating temperature range than general-use heat shrink tubing. and offers good resistance to solvents, oils and fuels. The 3 to 1 shrink ratio accommodates a variety of component shapes and sizes. TFN31 tubing is available in bulk reels, sticks and convenience bags (HIS-3 bags), for projects of all sizes.
Material: Polyolefin, cross-linked (PO-X). No. Nominal Diameter : 3/4 in. Trade Size: 3/4 in Wall Thickness WT : .035 in. ROHS Compliant: Yes. Flammability: UL 224 VW-1. Operating Temperature: -58°F to +275°F (-50°C to +135°C). Variant: Thin-Wall. Type: TFN31-ST-18/6. Package Quantity: 5.
|P1003809||HellermannTyton Heat Shrink Tubing, 4ft Long Stick, 3:1 Shrink Ratio, 3/4in, 19.1/6.0 Dia, PO, Black, 5/pkg|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts