What's special about this heat gun?
- Use it for heat shrink, auto repair, frozen pipes and equipment, paint and varnish removal, and adhesive softening
- Variable temperature control dial lets you tailor the heat gun to a wide range of jobs
- Temperature can range from 250° – 1100° F
- Click for More Features
Our 120VAC 1200W heat gun has variable temperature capability from 250°F to 1100°F. It has a two speed air flow adjustment with a stand for easy hands-free use. Its ideal for use with Heat Shrink Tubing, Removal of Paint, Softening of Adhesives.
25% Restocking Fee - No Returns after 30 days
Returns only if item is defective - Return authorization required
|HSGUN||VT-1100 Heat Gun|
- Built-in safety stand keeps heat gun balanced when you stand it on surfaces
- Two-speed motor and two-step switch to control strength of airflow
- Only 1.6 lbs, so it’s lightweight and easy to handle
- 120 VAC / 10 Amp
- UL and CSA approved
|Temperature Range||250°F to 1100°F|
|120VAC / 10 Amp|
|Variable temperature control dial|
|Air flow adjustment via two-step switch|
|Built-in safety stand|
|Two speed motor|
|High Quality Element|
|UL & CSA approved|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Heat Shrink Tubing: How It Was Invented, and Why We Use It
- The Handyman's Guide to Improvisation: 7 New Ways to Use Heat Shrink Tubing
- Cool Gadget Roundup: The Top 8 Gifts for Dad
- Heat Guns and Their Uses
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts