What's special about this product
- Manufacturer #: 151-02436
- Integrated design allows for easy insertion by hand.
- 1.5–2.0mm panel thickness range allows for multiple applications.
- Double-compression design that accommodates various sizes of wire and cable.
- Presents a high extraction force for withstanding extreme conditions.
HC Clamps separate multiple bundles and secure them to brackets or frame rails. Each mount has two pawls for easy pre-installation on a threaded fastener prior to securing with a mechanical fastener. HC Clamps have ribs that make them ideal for convoluted tubing, but they can also be used to separate separate bundles that arenftt protected with convoluted tubing.
Material: Polyamide 6.6, high impact modified, 13% glass-fiber reinforced (PA66HIRGF13). Bundle Diameter Max: 0.9 in. Bundle Diameter Min: 0.96 in. Height H : 1.38 in. Mounting Hole Diameter D : 0.32 in. Length L : 2.747 in. Width W : 1.1 in. ROHS Compliant: Yes. Operating Temperature: -40°F to +257°F (-40°C to +125°C). Tensile Strength Min: 0 lbs. Type: HC2A. Package Quantity: 500.
|P1006218||HellermannTyton HC Clamp Bundle Separator, Two Hole, PA66GFHIRHS, Black, 500/pkg|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts