- Manufacturer #: 162520-7/8
- Designed for use when light, compact grip is desired and where conductor damage is not a factor
- Works on 0.38 to 0.88-Inch (9.65 to 22.35 mm) wire rope cable diameter range
- Max Safe Load of 8000 lb (3629 kg)
- Gripping pressure of the knurled jaw is applied to 1/4-Inch (6.35 mm) cable area
- Swing latch helps hold cable in the jaw
The Klein Tools 1625 Series Wire Rope Havens Grips are designed for use when a light, compact grip is desired and where cable deformation is not a factor. Available with a swing latch to help hold cable in the jaw. All Klein grips are manufactured from custom drop-forged steel that is machined and heat treated for excellent durability. Each grip is individually hand inspected and actuated for proper function. Grips are also rigorously tested and pulled to rated load to ensure the highest quality and reliability.Sub Brand: Klein Havens. Cable Type: Wire Rope. Cable Diameter: 0.38" to 0.88" (9.65 to 22.35 mm). Jaw Type: Aggressive. Weight: 3.4 lb (1.5 kg). Maximum Safe Load: 8000 lb (3629 kg). Hot Latch: —. Locking Handle: —. Spring: —.
|P1001357||Havens® Grip for Wire Rope 0.88-Inch|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts