What's special about this desk wire grommet?
- Overall diameter is 1" to 1-1/4" so installation requires drilling only a very small hole
- Small footprint design takes up very little desk space and is ideal for use with small cables such as telephone, fax, USB, or other small cord
- Hole in the grommet tab can accommodate cables from 1/2" to 5/16" in diameter
- Click for More Features
These small cord grommets are ideal for controlling clutter caused by small cables and wires in your home or office. The compact design makes these miniature grommets an ideal addition to any desk or workspace.
|Part #||Hole Diameter||Dimensions||Colors||Price|
|HC-6605||3/4"||5/8" H x 1" W||Black, Gray, White, Almond, Brown, Gold|
|HC-6610||1"||5/8" H x 1-1/4" W||Black, Gray, White, Almond, Brown, Gold|
- Available in colors to match your décor; black, gray, white, almond, brown, gold
- The center piece is removable to accommodate cables from 7/8" to 5/8" in width
- Constructed of durable plastic, with a textured finish for a designer look
|Colors:||Black, Gray, White, Almond, Brown, Gold||Black, Gray, White, Almond, Brown, Gold|
- How to Hide Cables within your Home Office
- How to Get Back What's Yours: Reclaiming Your Desk with Cable Management
- Helpful Tips for Powering Multiple Devices in a Small Area
- Which Type of DYMO Label is Right for my Application?
- 5 Tips on How to Choose the Right Desk Grommet
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. You would need a 3/4" drill bit for the 3/4" grommet. We sell some here: http://www.cableorganizer.com/ideal-industries/tko-hole-cutters Please let us know if you have any other questions or need assistance in placing an order.
- Thank you for your question. Please give us a call at 866-222-0030 so that we can provide you with a quotation.
- Thank you for your question. We are happy to provide quantity based pricing. Please give us a call at 866-222-0030 so that we can get your information and see a formal quotation. Look forward to hearing from you.
- Thank you for your question. The hole required for -6605 is 3/4" and for the -6610 is 1". Please let us know if we may be of further assistance by calling us at 866-222-0030.
- Thank you for your question. Please take a look at part number DMC-OG3 as this may be what you are looking for. Please call 866-222-0030 if you have any additional questions
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts