What's special about this hot knife?
- Uses heat to cut through many types of braided sleeving, nylon rope, and other materials, resulting in a much cleaner cut than can be made with scissors
- Designed for smaller jobs, this knife makes a great cost-effective and portable alternative to larger and expensive bench mount hot knives
- Requires no setup and heats to 1112°F (600°C) in 30 seconds for fast and accurate job completion
- Click for More Features
The Hand Held Hot Knife brings much needed portability and power to braided sleeving installation. With its wide blade, high temperature and quick setup, your light to medium duty jobs will be done in no time.
|HHHK||Hand Held Hot Knife|
|HHHK-BLADES||Replacement Blade for Hand Held Hot Knife - 1.5" Blade|
- Not designed for constant production applications; for these applications, a bench mount hot knife is better suited
- The 2-1/2" (6.35 cm) blade made to cut through all common sizes of sleeving
- RoHS Compliant
- CSA Recognized
- UL Listed: E69348
|Maximum Heat||1112°F (600°C)|
|Blade Width||2-1/2" (6.35 cm)|
|Weight||1.11 lbs (0.5 Kg)|
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. Blades are made of steel. Unfortunately the manufacturer does not offer custom blade options.
- Thank you for your question - the Handheld Hotknife can reach a maximum temp of 1112F. Please call us at 866-222-0030 if you have additional questions.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts