What's special about tilting TV mounting brackets?
- Allows you to tilt your screen up or down to provide the perfect viewing angle
- Provides a secure center of gravity for precise positioning
- Can be tilted up or down to eliminate glare from lighting, or adjusted based on furniture placement
- Click for More Features
Hafele's tilting flat screen TV mounts are ideal for televisions from 24" to 100". The slim body design allows your television to be nearly flush to the wall and still accommodate most common cabling components. In addition, the quick and simple design allows you to make vertical or horizontal adjustments.
|Part #||Depth||TV Size||Tilt Range||Weight Capacity||Price|
|HA-818-23-305||2-1/4"||24" - 40"||0 to 20°||100 lbs|
|HA-818-23-306||2-1/4"||37" - 63"||0 to 20°||200 lbs|
|HA-818-23-307||2-23/32"||61" - 100"||-15 to 20°||400 lbs|
- Low-profile design places your television almost flush to the wall, and provides enough space for cables and cable management
- Universal design requires no special screen adapters
- Durable steel is black epoxy coated for a sleek professional look
- Sturdy material and quality workmanship support televisions from 40 to 400 lbs
- VESA compliant to work with various television models
- Smaller models require only 1or 2 studs for a sturdy installation, whereas larger TV models require 3 or 4
- Includes all hardware to make setup quick and easy
RELATED ARTICLES -
- So You Just Got an HDTV - Now What?
- Guide to Buying an HDTV
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- How to Build the Ultimate Man Cave
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts