- Manufacturer #: 70573
- Handy sets fit your pocket or tool box easily and help eliminate the lost-key problem
- Tough, heat-treated alloy steel
- Hex-key ends are square-cut for a secure full-depth fit and maximum contact with the hex socket to prevent slippage and stripping of the socket
- Holder serves as a handle
- Two key positions (straight-out or right angle) for extra leverage
The Klein 70573 Hex Key Set ends are square-cut for a secure, full-depth fit and maximum contact with the hex socket which works to prevent slippage and stripping of the socket while in use. Sizes are: 5/64-Inch, 3/32-Inch, 7/64-Inch, 1/8-Inch, 9/64-Inch, 5/32-Inch. Handy sets fit your pocket or tool box easily and help eliminate the lost-key problem.Handle Length: 4.438" (112.7 mm). Size: 5/64", 3/32", 7/64", 1/8", 9/64", 5/32", 1.5 mm, 2 mm, 2.5 mm, 3 mm, 4 mm, 5 mm. Weight: 0.30 lb (0.14 kg). Color: Blue. Sub Brand: Grip-It. Key Lengths: 1.438 to 2.266" (36.5 to 57.6 mm).
|P1002895||Grip-It® 12 Key Hex Set - Inch/Metric|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts