- Manufacturer #: 1684-5
- Designed for cable sizes from 0.218 to 0.55-Inch (5.5 to 13.9 mm)
- Double V grooves give four-point contact, reducing chance of slipping and providing proper alignment of wire and cable
- Max Safe Load of 8000 lb (3629 kg)
- Manufactured from drop-forged, heat-treated steel for excellent durability
- Locking handle keeps jaw open while grip is placed on cable with a hot stick
Designed for use on aluminum, copper, weatherproof coated wire, PVC covered conductors and messenger and guy strand. The Chicago style grip was designed for cable sizes from 0.218-Inch to 0.55-Inch (5.5 to 13.9 mm). Double "V" grooves give four-point contact, reducing chance of slipping and providing proper alignment of wire and cable.Cable Type: Aircraft, EHS, Messenger, Guy Strand. Sub Brand: Chicago Grip. Jaw Type: Double V. Maximum Safe Load: 8000 lb (3629 kg). Application: Wire Pulling. Cable Diameter: 0.218" to 0.55" (5.54 to 13.97 mm). Jaw Length: 5" (127.0 mm). Weight: 5.8 lb (2.6 kg). Locking Handle: Y. Hot Latch: —. Spring: Y. Size_Name: 0.218 to 0.55-Inch Cable Diameter. Style_Name: Safe Load 8,000 lbs..
|P1001385||Grip for High Strength Cables 0.55-Inch|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts