What's special about this Polyester Measuring Pulling Tape?
- Latest in a series of various tensile strengths for measuring or pulling copper and fiber optic cables within ducts.
- Resists up to 2500 lbs of pulling.
- Great for commercial, industrial, and utilities applications.
- Versatile and flexible pulling tape is clearly marked in feet for ease of use.
- Pre-lubricated for prevention of burn though inner duct.
- Use for jobs up to 3000 feet (914m) under ground or above the ground.
- Click for More Features
|GL-4437||Polyester Measuring Pulling Tape||3000 ft||40 lbs|
You can count on Greenlee to continue developing breakthrough products designed to make your job easier. No matter where of how far you need to fish and pull cable on the job site, Greenlee has the fishing, pulling, and material handling tools to get the job done when it comes to commercial, industrial, and utility applications.
- Greenlee 4437 Pulling Tape comes in a series of various tensile strengths for any pulling and installing of wire and fiber optic cables within PVC and HDPE ducts measuring or pulling job.
- Versatile and flexible pulling tape is clearly marked every foot for ease of use, quick and accurate measurements.
- Up to 2500 lbs of tensile strength.
- Stretch resistant and highly durable.
- Pre-lubricated by Greenlee Textron for prevention of burn through inner duct.
|Length:||3000' [914 m]|
|Width:||Approx. 3/4" [19.1 mm]|
|Average Breaking Strength:||2500 lbs [11.12 kN]|
|Weight:||40 lbs [18.1 kg]|
RELATED ARTICLES -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts