What's special about this crimping tool?
- Battery-powered indent style dieless crimping tool, eliminates the need to buy extra parts
- For use with copper and aluminum color coded lugs and splices
- Wide capacity range of connectors; from 4 AWG to 1000 MCM
- Flip-open style crimping head makes it easy to maneuver around large lugs and splices
- Click for More Features
The EK12IDL11 features a new indentor crimping head able to crimp a wide array of connectors (lugs and splices). It has a flip open crimping head to get around large lugs and splices easily. This tool is UL and cUL Classified for 8 brands of aluminum color-coded code connectors, from 6 AWG to 1000 kcmil, and for 8 brands of copper-coded code connectors from, 4 AWG to 1000 kcmil.
|GL-EK12IDL11||Dieless Battery Operated Crimping Tool w/ Battery: 12 V 2.6 Ah Lithium||16-7/8" L x 14-3/4" H||27 lbs|
The end result is a crimp which show a clean looking single indentation that is marked with the Greenlee logo.
- Includes: 2 batteries and steel carrying case and either a 120 V, 12 V, or 230 V battery charger
- Simple to use, just close and latch the head onto the connector and pull the trigger
- Automatically crimps each connector size without changing dies
- When the crimp is complete the ram retracts
- 35 crimps delivered on average per battery charge
- UL rating # ZMLS.E119270 and cUL Rated
- One year manufacturer warranty
|Battery||12 V 2.6 Ah Lithium battery delivers approximately 35 crimps per battery charger|
|Battery Recharge Time||1 hour|
|Battery Pack (Qty)||2|
|Pump Type||Automatic Two-speed|
|Crimping Force||12,000 lbs|
|AWG||4 AWG to 1000 MCM AWG|
|Aluminum Connectors||6 AWG to 1000 MCM (approximately 1" diameter)|
|Copper Connectors||4 AWG to 1000 MCM|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts