What's special about this telephone test set?
- IEC IP67 rated – can actually withstand submersion
- DigAlert over-voltage alarm and lock-out function work together to eliminate the dangers of damaging digital service lines
- Fully ASDL compatible
- Speed dial with 10-number memory
- Click for More Features
Waterproof tested to an IEC IP67 rating, this test set is so impervious to water it can actually withstand submersion. The PE961 features our DigAlert over-voltage alarm and lock-out function to eliminate the danger of damaging or knocking out digital service lines.
|GL-PE961||Test Set with Two-way Hands Free and DigAlert|
- Last-number redial
- Precise hook flash
- Mutable microphone
- Mode indicators (audible and visible)
- Polarity testing can be done in any mode
- Convenient, quick-release belt clip
- Premium cord set (bed-of-nails and piercing pin clips)
- Adjustable Ringer
- Data Safe Monitor, Adjustable Ringer
- Waterproof Design
- Loud Speaker Listening
- Two-way Hands Free
- DigAlert? Data Lock-out
- ADSL Compatible
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Remotely Test RJ45 Terminated Cables
- How to Terminate with an RJ45 Connector
- How to Test an RJ45 Connection
- How to Wire a Keystone Jack
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts