What's special about this cable cutter?
- Blades release so you can open during a cut
- Increased leverage from two handed function
- Easy to use for cutting through large cables
- Long life blades are made of heavy duty forged steel
- Compact size makes it ideal for use in small spaces
- Click for More Features
The Greenlee GL-761 Two-handed Ratchet cable cutter is a single speed ratchet that has blades which open mid cut if necessary. It is an excellent ratchet choice for your large cable cutting needs. The two handed operation ensures increased leverage and facilitates large cable cutting jobs. The blade is made of heavy duty forged steel and the handles are made of fiberglass with rubber grips to ensure the cutter does not slip.
|GL-761||Two-Hand Ratchet Cable Cutter|
- Ratchet mechanism is single speed
- Fits neatly in your tool belt or storage bin
- This cutter requires two handed operation
- One year manufacturer warranty
|Copper Cutting Capacity||1000 kcmil (MCM) [500 mm²]|
|Aluminum Cutting Capacity||1000 kcmil (MCM) [500 mm²]|
|Communications Cable Cutting Capacity||1-1/8" dia. [28 mm²]|
|Weight||3.6 lbs [1.6 kg]|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Preventing Tripping Accidents in the Workplace
- Save Money while Protecting Your Electrical Cords with Inexpensive Cable Covers
- Easy Steps for Protecting Hoses from Traffic
- Tips for Convention Cable Management
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts