What's special about this crimp tool?
- Innovative design has four dies instead of the industry standard three making it an invaluable part of your tool kit
- Works with RG59 PVC and TFE, RG6 PVC and TFE and RG58 as well as Uni-Crimp BNC Plugs to use on just about any
- Fits hex die sizes 0.320, 0.264 RG6 PVC, 0.250 RG59 PVC, RG6 TFE, 0.212 RG59 TFE, RG58 PVC
- Click for More Features
This "gem" of a find will prove priceless as part of your tool kit. The GEM-301-UT Universal Crimp Tool is produced especially for Gem Electronics and is believed to be the only one of its kind in the world! This tool has four dies to crimp the widest variety of F, BNC & TNC connectors.
|GEM-GET-301-UT||GEM Universal Crimp Connector||1.7 lbs|
|GEM-301-00||GEM Universal Connector||0.25 lb|
|GEM-0459-2MBG||GEM F Connector RG59 Hex Crimp (100 per bag)||1.09 lbs|
|GEM-0406-6GBG||GEM F Connector RG-6 Hex Crimp w/ Gasket (100 per bag)||1.36 lbs|
- Strong construction for long life and durability
- Yellow plastic grip handles make this tool easily identifiable in your tool bag
- Ratchet mechanism allows for ease of use
- Sturdy and built to last construction
- Comfortable grip handles
- Ratchet lever mechanism
- Four different sized dies in one tool
- Improved crimp retention ability due to the design of the ferrules that were designed to be used with this item
- One year manufacturer warranty
This tool will crimp seven different cable types and when used with the GEM-301-00 Universal Connector will afford you a proven better cable retention. Although this tool may look similar to others, if you look closely you will see that it has four dies instead of the usual three thus giving you more options when on site.
|DIMENSIONS:||11.5" L x 4-3/4" W x 3/4" D|
|CABLE SIZES:||RG59 PVC 20 AWG, RG59 TFE 20 AWG, RG59 PVC 22 AWG, RG59 TFE 22 AWG, RG 58 PVC, RG6 PVC, RG6 TFE|
|OPERATING PRESSURE:||20 – 22 lbs|
|CRIMP DIE SIZES:||Hex Style: .320, .264 RG6 PVC, .250 RG59 PVC, RG6 TFE, .212 RG59 TFE, RG58 PVC|
|CRIMP HEAD SPECS||APPLICATIONS|
|.320||for crimping all cables to body of connector|
|.264||for crimping cable support area of RG6 PVC|
|.250||for crimping cable support area of RG59 PVC and RG6 Plenum|
|.212||for crimping cable support area of RG59 Plenum and RG58|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Different Crimpers Offer a Variety of Features
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Crimp a F Connector
- How to Attach a Crimp-On BNC Connector
- How to Determine Which Product Diameter You NeedGE
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts