What's special about these connectors?
- One-piece connector construction means no loose contact or other parts to handle
- Weatherproof connectors are excellent when used in moist environments
- Test performance meets MIL-C-39012 standard
- Click for More Features
This BNC connector was designed for ease and speed of use as well as various environments. Weatherproof seals allow your connections to be safe and protected. Installed in just seconds, this single piece assembly is a vital component in the installer's tool set.
|Part #||Description||Color Code||Cable O.D.||Weight||Price|
|GEM-351-2CSTP||GEM RG59 PVC, Siamese & Plenum Type||Brown||0.195 - 0.245||4.4 oz|
|GEM-351-5CSQSTP||GEM BNC Female Compression Connector RG6 Type||Blue||0.195 - 0.245||3.9 oz|
|GEM-351-5CSTPQ||GEM BNC Female Compression Connector RG6 Quad Plenum Type||Black||0.195 - 0.245||4.0 oz|
- BNC connectors are used for RF signal connections, for analog and Serial Digital Interface video signals, amateur radio antenna connections, aviation electronics and many other types of electronic test equipment
- BNC connectors were commonly used on 10BASE2 thin Ethernet networks
- These BNC connectors are easy to install anywhere
- This connector is made of a bright nickel finish with a solid brass or zinc body and a gold plated center contact
- One year manufacturer warranty
|Impedance||50 ohms nominal|
|Operating Frequency||BNC: 0-4 GHz|
|Working Voltage||500 VRMS @ sea level|
|Contact Resistance||Outer Contact 0.2 milliohms
Center Contact 1.5 milliohms
|Insulating Resistance||5000 Megaohms minimum|
|Dielectric Withstanding Volage||1500 VRMS @ sea level|
|Materials||Brass QQ-B-626, Alloy 360,1/2 hard
QQ-B-613, Alloy CA260, 1/2 hard
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts