What's special about this temperature monitor?
- Monitors differential temperatures in confined racks and enclosures with an on-board sensor, and alerts user if the temperature thresholds are compromised
- RJ-12 port allows you to connect a 5-port or 16- port splitter to accept and utilize up to 16 external sensors and expand your monitoring capabilities
- Compact, low profile design allows it to be installed or mounted into a small inconspicuous area or wall mounted cabinet
- Click for More Features
Protecting your valuable network investments from damage due to overheating or temperatures dropping below operational limits can cost you a lot in downtime. With the Temperature Monitor Plus from Geist you can set your temperature parameters and forget about it, until your receive an alert that there may be a problem.
Note: This product ships in 3-5 business days; also subject to a 50% restocking fee
|GM-RSMINI-P||Geist RSMINI-P Temperature Monitor Plus||5.25" W x 1.5" D x 1.5" H||1.0 lb|
- On board sensor provides you real time status along with trending data to accommodate for future changes or upgrades
- Conveniently notifies you of changes that extend beyond your set parameters via email, SNMP traps and/or XML
- Allows visual monitoring in your server room as this unit can interface remotely with IP web cameras
- Easily monitor and access data via any web browser without installing any large or expensive software
- Monitoring software allows you to analyze data, historical logs, and graphs for full coverage
|Power Supply Compatible with these Systems
Input: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
Output: DC 6V, 2A
|North America (NEMA 5-15)|
|Internal Temperature Sensor||-40° to 254° F, ±1.8°F from 40° to 122° F
[-40° to 123° C, ±1°C from 4° to 50° C]
|Remote Sensor RJ12 Connection Jacks||1|
|Network Protocols Supported and Data Access Formats||DHCP, HTTP, HTTPS(SSL/TLS), ICMP, TCP/IP, SMTP/POP3 & HTML, SNMP, CSV/Plain Text, Telnet, WAP, PDA Formatted HTML, XML|
|Made in the USA||Yes|
|Product Warranty||One Year|
|Certification/Agency Approvals||FCC Part 15 Class A Conformance|
|Certification/Agency Approvals||RoHS Compliant|
|Unit Weight||1 lb|
|Chassis Dimensions (HxWxD)||1.5" x 5.25" x 1.5"
3.81cm x 13.3cm x 3.81cm
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What I Need to Know About Racks
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85° F
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts