What's special about these shock-absorbing racks?
- Equipped with rubber shock absorbers in each corner for ultimate shock absorption
- Uses standard rack spacing to allow you to easily mount any rackmountable music equipment
- ATA compliant to be able to survive air transportation
- Click for More Features
Gator Industrial's Shock Rack Cases are ideal for your on the go rackmount equipment. These cases provide shock absorption and protection for your expensive equipment in the event that it is dropped or jolted during transport. These ATA compliant cases keep your mind at ease, because you can rest assured that a quality case is supporting your gear.
|GTR-G-SHOCK-4L||Gator ATA 4-Space Deluxe Polyethylene Shock Rack w/ Rubber Shock Suspension||4||25.59" L x 23.06" W x 13.19" H||21 lbs|
|GTR-G-SHOCK-8L||Gator ATA 8-Space Deluxe Polyethylene Shock Rack w/ Rubber Shock Suspension||8||25.59" L x 23.43" W x 20.08" H||29 lbs|
|GTR-G-SHOCK-12L||Gator ATA 12-Space Deluxe Polyethylene Shock Rack w/ Rubber Shock Suspension||12||26.18" L x 25.59" W x 23.43" H||34 lbs|
|GTR-G-SHOCK-16L||Gator ATA 16-Space Deluxe Polyethylene Shock Rack w/ Rubber Shock Suspension||16||34.25" L x 25.59" W x 23.43" H||45 lbs|
- Provides full 360° air ventilation around equipment
- Front and back panels are removable for easy cabling hookup and disconnect, and to provide added ventilation when in use
- Equipped with 7mm steel-threaded, field-replaceable zinc plated rack rails
- Each side has an interior sliding support that adjusts front to back and up and down for rear equipment support
- Includes heat-treated 10/32 rail bolts and washers to make installation easier
- Recessed side handles make transport comfortable and easy
- Locking lids provide added safety and security during transport
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
- What I Need to Know About Racks
- 5 Things to Consider When Purchasing a Rack System
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- Thermal Management Best Practices - How to Calculate Ventilation Required to Provide an Interior Rack Temperature of 85°F
- How to Terminate with an RJ45 Connector
- How to Test an RJ45 Connection
- How to Remotely Test RJ45 Terminated Cables
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts