What's special about these flat screen monitor cases?
- Roto molded LDPE polyethylene plastic cases transport and protect most sizes of LCD or Plasma flat screen monitors to ensure that your equipment is always in excellent condition
- Interior molded end supports and foam lining are adjustable to completely protect the monitor from shock
- The case is transported by unbreakable, molded-in handles on the base for lifting and loading
- Click for More Features
Rotationally molded from polyethylene plastic and featuring a unique molded screen support system, the G-LCD series are sure to be the new standard in LCD and Plasma screen transport. These secure cases are made in the USA, and are created using 100% recycled material, with-out jeopardizing the protection to your expensive devices.
Please Note: These products ship in 10 business days
|GTR-G-LCD-4042||GATOR Rotomold LCD/Plasma Case for 40"-42" screens||54" L x 35" W x 16" H||55 lbs|
|GTR-G-LCD-4647||GATOR Rotomold LCD/Plasma Case for 46"-47" screens||54" L x 35" W x 16" H||55 lbs|
|GTR-G-LCD-5052||GATOR Rotomold LCD/Plasma Case for 50"-52" screens||60.5" L x 37" W x 16" H||67 lbs|
- Sits on 4 heavy-duty casters with rubber wheels; includes 2 swivel casters with brakes and 2 fixed casters for control and steering
- LDPE Polyethylene plastic to increase ruggedness and durability
- Shock absorbing interior end supports help protect the delicate devices
- Heavy duty 1.5” nylon straps and buckles hold top of case to base for extra security
- Designed with “up” arrows to communicate to shippers and handlers which side should remain upright
- Removable lid has aluminum extrusion handle for easy handling
- LCD/Plasma cases include foam inserts to customize fit
- Black cases are made of 100% recycled material; additional colors are available upon request
- Made in the USA
|External Material||LDPE Polyethylene Plastic||LDPE Polyethylene Plastic||LDPE Polyethylene Plastic|
|Internal Material||Molded end supports and foam lining||Molded end supports and foam lining||Molded end supports and foam lining|
|Handles||Molded-in handles on base, aluminum handle on lid||Molded-in handles on base, aluminum handle on lid||Molded-in handles on base, aluminum handle on lid|
|Latches||1.5" nylon web straps||1.5" nylon web straps||1.5" nylon web straps|
|Wheels||(4) 3" casters (2) locking||(4) 3" casters (2) locking||(4) 3" casters (2) locking|
|Weight||55 lbs||55 lbs||67 lbs|
|Weight||60 lbs||60 lbs||72 lbs|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Cable-Manage Your Business
- Guide to Buying an HDTV
- High Definition Connections: What's the Difference Between HDMI and DVI?
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts