What's special about these floor boxes?
- Available with Active Computer Interface connections for A/V signals up to 150 feet
- Oversized conduit tubes give increased cable capacity
- Universal covers come in brass, silver and black, to match décor
- Delivers uniform and professional look throughout
- Click for More Features
FSR's SmartFit system is available in variety of pre-wired sub-plates. With many options to choose from, the SmartFit system provides you with a simple solution for your audio/video needs. There are two options for installation: a Fire Rated Poke Through (for existing construction), and a PVC Concrete Floor Pour Box (for new construction). Either option allows you to install multiple sub-plates that feature a universal cover assembly, giving you a consistent look throughout. Both are simple to install and include installation hardware.
Please Note: These products ship in 2 weeks
What is a Pour Box? An enclosure used in floor concrete pours for 3-6"
What is a Poke-Through? A device designed to be installed in fire rated floors
|FSR-SF-BC-CV||SmartFit Cover for Carpet - Brass|
|FSR-SF-SC-SV||SmartFit Cover for Carpet - Silver|
|FSR-SF-BLKC-CV||SmartFit Cover for Carpet - Black|
|FSR-SF-BT-CV||SmartFit Cover for Tile - Brass|
|FSR-SF-ST-CV||SmartFit Cover for Tile - Silver|
|FSR-SF-BLKT-CV||SmartFit Cover for Tile - Black|
- IPS insert sub-plates are pre-wired with AC power, and provide pass through connectivity with audio, video, phone, data, power, and control connectors
- 3 IPS sub-plate allows you to install up to 3 FSR sub plates, along with 20 amps of AC power
- Fire Rated Poke Through provides stationary fire barrier and accommodates concrete floor thickness from 2 1/4" to 7"
- It is UL Listed for use in 1-4 hour rated floors
- PVC Pour Box is to be used in concrete pours from 3" to 6", and includes concrete cap, conduit reducers, and conduit hub plugs. The conduit hub is oversized (1 1/2"), providing increased cable capacity
|POKE THROUGH SPECS|
|In-Floor Diameter||3.87" - Designed to fit into a 4" hole|
|Conduit Leaders||1 - 13"|
|1 - 15"|
|POUR BOX SPECS|
|Conduit Accepted||1 - 1 1/2" Conduit|
|1 - 1" Conduit|
|Certifications||UL Listed E171211|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Wire a Keystone Jack
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- Safety Guide for Conference Room Power Distribution
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Electrical Hazards
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- Hello, Yes they do, however you will need to use FSR's IPS plates.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts