What's special about this media converter?
- Separates audio from an HDMI cable and converts it to analog audio
- Allows you to use your existing home theater audio system with a newer high definition display, which has been a major problem for many users
- Retains original video quality from 408i to 1080p
- Ideal for using HDMI displays with analog audio equipment
- Click for More Features
With HDMI, audio and the video run on the same cable. For some, this is a dream. For others, a nightmare! If you have an older sound system that sounds great and don't see a reason to change it just because you got a nice new display... then don't. Grab this HDMI Separator by FSR and you're good to go. No video or audio quality will be lost, so you have everything to gain.
|FSR-DV-HAS||FSR HDMI Audio Separator||3.54" x 4.05" x 0.98"||0.66 lb|
- Proudly made in the USA
|Input Signal||HDMI (TMDS) Single Link|
|Output Signal||Digital video (HDMI)
Analog Audio (stereo)
|Resolution||Supports up to WUXGA (1920x1200 @ 60Hz)
480i/p, 720i/p, 1080i/p
|Receptacle||DC 5V Power Jack
HDMI 19 Pin Female
Stereo RCA Jack
|Support||HDMI Ver 1.3
2 ch Audio
|Power Consumption||Min1.0 W Max 5 W
External Power - 5V Power Adapter (Included)
|Dimension||3.54" x 4.05" x 0.98"
(90 x 103 x 25 mm)
|Weight||0.66 lbs. (0.30Kg)|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Tips for Protecting Cables from Traffic
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- What is CCTV, and How is it Used?
- Sheet Metal Gauge
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts