What's special about this FSR floor box?
- Ideal for creating in floor power access in just about any application
- 10 different cover designs available for custom look
- Low profile edging prevents tripping hazards on installed floors
- Available in 6 box depths for use in many different floors
- Constructed of sturdy 11-gauge steel
- Click for More Features
This versatile FSR FL-500P floor box allows you to install power, audio, video, telecommunications, and data ports all in one location. Can be easily converted to a wall box using model JL cover.
Please Note: These products ship in 2 weeks
|Flat Covers Wall Box – Non UL Rated|
|FSR-FL-500P-JL||Hinged cover with lock and cable exit door||10 lbs|
- Covers available with mitered edges (allowing you to install carpeting, wood, or tile on top of the cover) or flat cover for low profile uniform surfaces
- Cover lifts off for full access to internal connector plates and stored cables
- Completely closed cover allows you to travel freely over the box with only the decorative surface visible
- Leveling feet are attached for a sturdy and professional installation
- Equipped with 1" and 1.25" knockouts for inserting conduit
- Boxes are UL514A listed to prevent water from entering or accumulating in the box
- Ideal for conference rooms, auditoriums, courtrooms, hotel lobbies, places of worship, & much more!
- FL-500P Specifications (PDF)
- FL-500P-JL Wall Box Specifications (PDF)
- FL-500P 2.5" Gang Configurations (PDF)
- FL-500P 3" Gang Configurations (PDF)
- Mounting Kit Specifications for Grade Installations (PDF)
- FL-500P Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Floor box Fire Rating and Load Testing (PDF)
- UL 514A listed, fire rated (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Introduction to Power Distribution and System Grounding
- My Circuit Breakers Keep Tripping, Why is This Happening?
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- Hello, If you could give us a call toll free at 866-222-0030 we could configure this however you would like. Thank you
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts