- Manufacturer #: 2100-8
- Stainless steel blades to maintain blade durability and sharpness
- Blade is fully serrated for non-slip cutting action
- Free-fall snip feature for ease of use
- Cuts electrical communication 19 AWG and 23 AWG wire
- Extended handle provides comfort and cutting leverage for wire cutting applications
These Free-Fall Snips feature stainless steel blades for blade sharpness and durability.They cut 19 AWG and 23 AWG electrical communication wire, cable and cordage. The extended handle allows for more comfortable cutting and provides leverage during wire cutting. The free-fall design makes this snip easier to use.Cutting Length: 1.875" (47.6 mm). Material: Stainless Steel. Application: Wire Cutting; Stripping. Overall Length: 6.313" (160.4 mm). Special Features: Free-Fall Snip, Extended Handle, Serrated Blades. Weight: 0.21 lb (0.10 kg). Style_Name: Free-Fall Snip.
|P1001444||Free-Fall Snip Stainless Steel|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts