- Manufacturer #: 86530
- Two folding depths: 3/8-Inch (10 mm) and 1-Inch (25mm)
- Folds up to 24 gauge steel and 28 gauge stainless steel
- Handy sight gauges for accurate depth alignment
- Made of heavy-duty 16 gauge steel for strength
- Also available in 18-Inch (#86532) and 24-Inch (#86534)
HVAC professionals use this folding tool on sheet metal to make hems, pans, end caps, and drive edges. Two folding depths; can fold up to 24-gauge steel and 28-gauge stainless steel, with helpful sights for accurate depth alignment. Also available in 18-Inch and 24-Inch lengths.Package Quantity: 1. Overall Height: 0.188" (4.8 mm). Application: Duct Folding. Folds: 24 ga Steel; 28 ga Stainless Steel. Overall Length: 12" (305 mm). Special Features: Handy Sight Gauges for Accurate Depth Alignment. Type: HVAC. Weight: 1.3 lb (.59 kg). Overall Width: 3.25" (82.6 mm). Material: 16 ga Steel. Size_Name: 12-Inch.
|P1002996||Folding Tool, 12-Inch|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts