- Manufacturer #: D275-5
- Improved knife design snips wire up to 16 AWG producing a flat, flush cut
- Pinch cutting greatly reduces cutting effort and minimizes fly-off
- Grips designed for greater tool control
- Ultra slim profile increases access in confined areas
- Heat treated for increased durability
- Steel return spring for increased comfort during repetitive cutting
- Great for cutting small wire, zip ties and other fine materia
The Precision Flush Cutter offers added comfort for cutting applications that demand precision and control. Improved knife design snips soft wire up to 16 AWG for a flat, flush cut. The ultra slim profile increases access in confined areas. Grips designed for greater control while the steel return spring adds comfort when making repetitive cuts. The blades are heat treated for long life. This is your go-to tool when you want precision and control when cutting small wire, zip ties and other fine material.Weight: 0.11 lb (0.05 kg). Handle Finish: Plastic. Cut Style: Flush. Jaw Capacity: 0.2" (5.1 mm). Tether Capable: No. Jaw Thickness: 0.086" (2.2 mm). Cutting Knives: Flush. Application: 16 AWG. Handle Color: Red. Overall Length: 5" (127.0 mm). Jaw Width: 0.26" (6.6 mm). Type: Lightweight Standard Pliers. Insulated: No. Jaw Length: 0.45" (11.4 mm).
|P1000599||Flush Cutter, Lightweight, 5-Inch|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts