What's special about these fiber optic cables?
- Thousands of variations made to order
- Custom colors and lengths available
- Highest quality components
- Assemblies are made in US ISO 9001:2000 certified factory
- Full tested to Telcordia standards, for insertion loss & back reflection
- Click for More Features
Our fiber optic patch cable jumpers assemblies are U.S. manufactured in an ISO 9001:2000 certified factory using only the highest quality components. Each fiber optic patch cable jumper is fully tested, to Telcordia standards, for insertion loss and back reflection prior to shipment. Single mode fiber optic cable types are also tested for APEX, radius and undercut.
Please Note: These products ship in 2-3 business days.
NON-CANCELLABLE & NON-REFUNDABLE
Each fiber optic patch cable is packaged in a sealed plastic bag with cleaning instructions.
- Single mode cables are also tested for APEX, radius and undercut
- Packaged in a sealed plastic bag with cleaning instructions
- Protocols include: Ethernet, Fibre Channel, Infiniband, ATM, & Internet
- Core is stamped on cable jacket: 62.5/125
- Call to confirm your best choice, and length limitations
Our quality assemblies provide the solution for such protocols as Ethernet, Fibre Channel, Infiniband, ATM and Internet Protocol. Custom colors and lengths of optical fiber available upon request.
Multimode is an optical fiber with a core (25-200 microns) that supports several modes. The core commonly 62.5/125 is stamped on the cable jacket. Always check equipment requirements or the cable jacket to determine which core Size you need. Multimode is most commonly used for lower speed, short distance applications.
Each jumper is packaged in a sealed plastic bag with cleaning instructions.
Whether you require ST or SC connectors, our quality assemblies provide the simple solution. Custom colors and lengths available upon request.
|Operating Temperature||-40°C ~ +75°C|
|Core Diameter||9/125 µm||50/125 µm or 62.5/125 µm|
|Insertion Loss Typical||<0.3dB||<0.3dB|
|Insertion Loss Maximum||<0.5dB||<0.5dB|
|Return Loss||PC ≥ 45dB
UPC ≥ 55dB
APC ≥ 60dB
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts