What's special about these fiber optic accessories?
- Creates 90° bends to route and protect fiber optic cabling
- Snaps either horizontally or vertically and can be used with enclosures, patch panels, or racks
- Each Fast-Drop™ is equipped with a removable hook and loop strap to firmly and gently hold your cables in place
- Click for More Features
Fast-Drop™ Fiber Bend Radius Control Modules are a simple and convenient way to avoid micro-bends in your fiber optic applications. They are available in 3 widths to accommodate numerous cables. The simple “latch on” system attaches to any sheet metal edge up to 0.104” thick and is held horizontally by a plated steel clip. For screw mounting, there are slotted sides for added convenience (slotted sides not available on 3” model).
View images below
|WIDTH||COLORS||QUANTITY||PRICE / EACH|
|FD321-1||1" (2.5 cm)||Black, Beige||1|
|FD321-2||1-3/4" (4.4 cm)||Black||1|
|FD321-3||3" (7.6 cm)||Black||1|
View images below
|WIDTH||BOX DIMENSIONS||COLORS||QUANTITY / BOX||PRICE / BOX|
|FD321-1-100||1" (2.5 cm)||7" x 7" x 7"||Black||100|
|FD321-3-100||3" (7.6 cm)||10" x 10" x 10"||Black||100|
Fast-Drop™ was designed to have an ideal bend limiter radius, so that it creates a 90° bend to efficiently route and protect your fiber optic cabling. With the Fast-Drop™ securely in place, you can avoid sharp bends and ensure consistent data transmission. This helps reduce the likelihood of inducing internal reflection or snapping fibers, which hinder the flow of data.
The Fast-Drop™ fiber management solutions can be used in many different applications. They also can be used for spooling excess fiber. Use a few Fast-Drops™ together, then mount them with screws or rivets and you’ve created a mounted fiber spool. Fast-Drop™ can also be used with enclosures, patch panels, racks, and various other systems.
- Made of UL94V-0 Flame Retardant Polycarbonate
- NEBS & RoHS Compliant - PDF
- Can be used for fiber spool mounting
- Shock, vibration, and impact resistant
- Snaps easily in place
- Mounts horizontally or vertically
- Hook and Loop Strap included to secure cables
- Made in USA
|Width||1.0" (2.5 cm)||1.75" (4.4 cm)||3.0" (7.6 cm)|
|Radius||1.01" (2.5 cm) minimum||1.01" (2.5 cm) minimum||1.01" (2.5 cm) minimum|
|Color||Black or Beige||Black or Beige||Black or Beige|
|Typical Wall Thickness||0.090" (2.3 mm)||0.090" (2.3 mm)||0.090" (2.3 mm)|
|Flammability||UL-94 V-0||UL-94 V-0||UL-94 V-0|
- Fiber Optic Termination
- Setting Up Fiber Optic Technology
- Top 5 Reasons To Use Fiber Optic Cables
- What is Fiber Optic Cable, And How Does it Work?
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts