How does the Techflex Flexo F6 Wrap-Around sleeve stand out?
- Features a side split for installation of single or bundled cables
- Sleeve will bend to a tight radius without puckering or splitting open
- 25% overlap designed to keep wires completely covered
- Cut and abrasion resistant for improved durability
- Cuts easily with hot knife or scissors
- Save more when you purchase in bulk
- Click for More Features
The F6 braided wrap-around sleeving's unique split, semi-rigid braided construction, makes these sleeves the ideal solution for situations where a clean and fast installation are of primary importance. The lateral split allows the braided wire loom to open up to accommodate a wide variety of bundling requirements, and the semi-rigid braid configuration simply closes around the installation without the necessary of any secondary sealing technique (velcro, tape, etc.). Techflex Flexo F6 split wrap sleeving is an excellent economical and durable cable management solution.
|By the Foot|
|Part #||Diameter||Colors||Weight / Ft||Price / Foot|
|BSF6-025-FT||1/4"||Black, Clear, Orange||0.01 lb|
|BSF6-050-FT||1/2"||Black, Clear, Orange||0.03 lb|
|BSF6-075-FT||3/4"||Black, Clear, Orange||0.04 lb|
|BSF6-100-FT||1"||Black, Clear, Orange||0.05 lb|
|BSF6-150-FT||1-1/2"||Black, Orange||0.07 lb|
* Black 1" ships in 4 weeks from order placed
Splicing may occur during the production of this sleeving. Two or three lengths may create a full spool.
Continuous lengths are available in most sizes at an additional 10% surcharge. Please specify if you require continuous lengths.
|Part #||Diameter||Weight||Spool Length||Colors||Price / Spool|
|BSF6-025-200FT||1/4"||1.2 lbs||200'||Black, Clear, Orange|
|BSF6-050-150FT||1/2"||3 lbs||150'||Black, Clear, Orange|
|BSF6-100-100FT||1"||4 lbs||100'||Clear, Orange|
|BSF6-150-75FT||1-1/2"||4 lbs||75'||Black, Orange|
- Great on home theater wires, computers or gaming system components, even on small equipment hosing
- More flexible than split convoluted or spiral wrap
- Chemically inert, Halogen free, UV resistant
- Compliant with European Union's Restrictions on the use of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Directive
- Retains shape and rigidity throughout operating temperature range -40°F to 257°F (-40°C to 125°C)
- Melting temperature is 446°F (230°C)
- For F6 Woven Wrap-Around Sleeving, click here
The 10 mil PET braid is lightweight, quiet and flexible. The 25% edge overlap (at nominal diameter) allows complete coverage even around inline plugs, connectors and splices.
F6 Wrap-around will bend to a tight radius without puckering or splitting open and, unlike full rigid tubing, will not impair or affect the flexibility of harnesses or hoses when installed on machinery
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Measure Braided Sleeving
- How to Install Expandable Braided Sleeving (PDF)
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- How to Determine Which Product Diameter You Need
- How to Tame Cables with Wire Loom
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. My suggestion would be for you to grab the bundle of cables you are trying to manage, measure it flat across the bundle and go by that measurement for your diameter.
- Thank you for your question. Elongation is achieved through machine pulling, however this is performed length-wise. As far as how wide you can go depends on the diameter of your application, however since this is a side entry sleeving, it would not break, but open.
- This Flexo F6 Wrap is made from PET or Polyethylene terephthalate which is woven into a tubular shape. This sleeve is halogen free and conforms to RoHS standards.
- Hello, Although this product, the F6, is only available in limited colors or Black, Clear or orange, we do have another product that comes in a rainbow of colors. It's call PET braided sleeving and it can be found here https://www.cableorganizer.com/braided-sleeving/ If you have any other questions please give us a call toll free at 866-222-0030
- Hello, This braided sleeving is chemically inert, Halogen free, UV resistant
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts