What’s special about this CCtv camera?
- Contains 3 560TVL cameras in a single housing; (2) 2mm lenses for wide angle viewing and (1) 12mm lens for closer viewing
- Each camera is independently viewable, a true tripling of your surveillance potential
- IP66 weather and vandal resistant housing protects your picture in storms or high risk areas
- Dual voltage operation (120V/240V) allow you to use a much wider variety of power sources
- Click for More Features
When you need to monitor more angles of an area, the obvious solution is adding more cameras. What if you could add two cameras without adding more equipment, resulting in a better aesthetic, less use of system resources, and a variety of viewing depths? The EHD600 delivers just that. This 3-axis outdoor camera puts out 3 full screens of picture from one dome, using only one video cable. There are two wide angle lenses and one telephoto lens, so point them according to your needs. The cameras are encased in a tough IP66 polycarbonate case that resists vandalism and weather to tough it out under some of the roughest conditions.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||RESOLUTION||LENS SIZE||PRICE|
|EF-EH3D600||Everfocus Analog 3-in-1 Outdoor Vandal Dome||560TVL (each camera)||(2) 2.4 mm, (1) 12 mm|
- Contains useful features to enhance your monitoring power:
- Freeze: Lets you stop the picture at the current frame for closer inspection
- Digital Zoom: Enlarges image digitally for a closer look at a point of interest
- Motion Detection: Notifies you when motion is detected in the area
- Built in motion detector automatically switches the affected camera to full screen for accurate investigation
|Video Outut||BNC 1.0Vp-p, 75Ω|
|Lens||f=2.4mm (wide) x 2, f=12mm (tele) x 1|
|Display Mode||Full, PIP, dual PIP, horizontal & vertical split , Auto-Sequence|
|Function||Motion Detection & Trace, Freeze, Digital Zoom|
|Video Adjustment||Brightness, Sharpness, Contrast|
|Remote Control||Infrared Remote Controller|
|RS-485 Control||Pelco-D, Pelco-P, Samsung|
|Video Output Terminal||BNC Connector|
|Power Input Terminal||ɸ 5.5 Jack|
|Power Consumption||12 VDC/24 VAC ± 2V (5 watts max.)|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C~50°C / 14°F~122°F|
|Dimension||138 x 118 mm / 5.4” x 4.6”|
|Weight||0.9 kg / 2 lb|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What is CCTV, and How is it Used?
- 10 Ways to Protect Your Business with Video Surveillance
- How to Choose the Right Security Camera
- Security: IP Cameras vs. Analog Cameras
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts