What's special about this multi mode fiber optic cable?
- Designed for fast performance at 10 gigabit data speed
- Scratch resistant
- Can withstand numerous connections reliably and without signal loss
- Reduced down time
- Click for More Features
This 10 Gigabit Fiber Optic Patch Cord is specifically designed for faster, sleeker, and smoother performance. It is scratch resistant for longer life and security. It is a great way to ensure that your business critical applications are safe. This patch cord also allows you to hook up numerous connections without jeopardizing your signal and risking loss.
|Part #||Core/Cladding Diameter||Type||Connector Type||Price|
- Works with existing connectors for compatability and convenience
- Made with durable materials that require less maintenance and upkeep
- Thoroughly tested for quality and longevity
- Fiber Optic Cable Covers and What They Identify
- Top 5 Reasons To Use Fiber Optic Cables
- Fiber Optic Fusion Splicers and How They Work
- Protect Your Fiber Optic Network with Proper Cable Management
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- Hello, These cables are sold per meter. if you click on the drop down window under SIZE, you will be able to view all the different lengths.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts