What's special about this multi mode fiber optic cable?
- 10 Gigabit data speed for a fast and efficient performance
- Built for multiple connections
- Reduces down time and elimiates signal loss for increased reliablity
- Has a scratch resistant cover for a longer life span
- Click for More Features
The OM3 Fiber Optic Patch Cord is designed for a faster and more efficient performance, even when it is hooked up to multiple connections. It has reduced down time and elimiates signal loss making it increasingly reliable. Also, it has a scratch resistant cover so that it can stand the test of time.
|Price Table #1|
|Part #||Core/Cladding Diameter||Type||Connector Type||Price|
- Compatible with your existing connectors for your convenience
- Durable materials and assembly require less maintenance and upkeep
- Tested for quality and longevity
- Fiber Optic Cable Covers and What They Identify
- Top 5 Reasons To Use Fiber Optic Cables
- Fiber Optic Fusion Splicers and How They Work
- Protect Your Fiber Optic Network with Proper Cable Management
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts