- Manufacturer #: 3213
- Forged from select alloy steel to withstand high-leverage and heavy loads
- Extra heavy-duty head area gives maximum strength and durability
- Continuous taper of the handle makes lining-up bolt holes easy and works on a range of bolt and/or hole sizes without binding
- Extra-large hub area works on larger diameter holes better than other wrenches
- Catalog number, bolt size and nominal opening size are stamped on every wrench for easy identification
- American Bridge design
Forged from select alloy steel, the Klein Tools 7/8-Inch Erection Wrench is designed to withstand high-leverage and heavy loads. Its designed for use with 7/8-Inch bolts and utility nut types. The extra-duty head area gives maximum strength and durability. Plus, the continuous taper of the handle makes it easy to line up bolt holes.Weight: 2.7 lb (1.2 kg). Bolt Size: 7/8" (22.2 mm). Nut Type: U.S. Heavy. Overall Length: 17.375" (441.3 mm). Head Width: 3" (76.2 mm). Taper Diameter: 1-1/8" to 9/32" (28.6 to 7.1 mm). Nominal Opening: 1-7/16" (36.5 mm). Style_Name: Heavy Nut. Size_Name: 7/8-Inch. Configuration: 1-1/8 to 1/4-Inch Taper.
|P1001525||Erection Wrench 7/8" Bolt for Heavy Nut|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts