What's special about this fiberglass cable tray?
- Non-metallic, non-conductive tray complies with ABS standards
- Full radius, one piece molded fitting is lightweight, and has smooth sides so there is no cable snagging or damaging
- Resists corrosion for long lasting durability: won't rust, peel or flake
- Click for More Features
A cable tray system is a unit or combination of units or pieces, as well as the associated fittings, that form a rigid structural system which is used to securely fasten or support cables and raceways. These systems are used to hold up and distribute cables. There are two standard composite resin systems available from Enduro: isophthalic polyester fire-retardant (FR-P), which is the most widely used, and a vinyl ester composite fire-retardant resin system (FR-VE), which is recommended if there will be strong acids (such as hydrochloric acid), strong alkalies (such as caustic soda), organic solvents and halogenated organic conditions present.
Please Note: These products ship within 2-3 weeks
|PART #||WIDTH||RUNG SPACING||LENGTH||SHIPPING DIMENSIONS||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|EC-EHL6-09-09-10||9"||9"||10'||10' L x 10" W x 7" H||38 lbs|
|EC-EHL6-12-09-10||12"||9"||10'||10' L x 13" W x 7" H||39 lbs|
|EC-EHL6-24-09-10||24"||9"||10'||10' L x 26" W x 7" H||46 lbs|
|EC-EHL6-09-09-20||9"||9"||20'||20' L x 10" W x 7" H||76 lbs|
|EC-EHL6-12-09-20||12"||9"||20'||20' L x 13" W x 7" H||79 lbs|
|EC-EHL6-24-09-20||24"||9"||20'||20' L x 26" W x 7" H||92 lbs|
- Low smoke, non toxic, and meets United States Coast Guard requirements for use in living areas
- Meets strict UL, ASTM and CSA standards, so are you assured of quality and reliability
- High strength to weight ratio is also easy to cut and install, making it excellent for new construction and for retrofit applications
- No risk of sparking while working with this material, so you are safe
- Custom design in any configuration your job requires
- Because it won't interfere with other signals or radio waves, that means that no additional EMI shielding is required
- Very low expansion and contraction ratio means there is not much movement with temperature variations, so your job's measurements will still be accurate after the install
- Excellent to work with in all temperatures, since it will not transfer heat or cold the way metal does
- Acrylic surface coating on all polyester cableway for protection
- UV Resistance keeps the cable tray from losing its integrity even when installed outdoors
- This style of tray is smaller in size, more economical, and provides a cleaner look than comparable cable tray systems
- Built-in ventilation with ladder-type design keeps air flowing, so there is no need to derate cables because gasses cannot be trapped or transmitted
- One year limited manufacturer warranty
- Cable Tray Weights (PDF)
- Corrosion Resistance Table (PDF)
- Temperature Effects (PDF)
- Thermal Contraction & Expansion (PDF)
- Allowable Load Capacity (PDF)
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
Basic Installation -
The installation of Enduro Cable Tray should be made in compliance with the standards set forth by the National Electric Code and NEMA Publications FG-1 (current issue).
Be sure to always follow common safety practices when putting together tray and fittings in the field. Be sure to build these systems in well-ventilated areas so that no dust from cutting the system can accumulate. There is no hazard from working with the Enduro Fiberglass Systems but it may cause skin irritation and, if allowed to accumulate with grease and other machining lubricants, can become abrasive. Be sure to use all the safety equipment necessary such as goggles, dust mask, coveralls or a shop coat when sawing, machining and/or sanding.
- Try to avoid creating excessive heat while working with the tray, as this heat will soften the bonding resin in the fiberglass which will result in a lack of integrity
- Use carbide-tipped drill bits and saw blades when sawing or drilling
- Do not use lubricants during machining
- Secure cable tray while cutting to ensure accurate, clean cuts
- Use Enduro sealants to smooth any surfaces and cut edges
- Prepare the surface properly before applying sealants
- What is Plenum Cable, and When Should I Use It?
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- Marking Made Easy - the Best Methods and Products for Labeling Your Cables
- The Do-it-Yourselfer's Guide to Setting Up a Server Room on a Budget
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts