- Manufacturer #: 807-18
- Durable plastic-alloy jacketing helps to protect neck from fraying and splintering if incorrectly struck or overstruck
- High-strength fiberglass shaft absorbs shock and keeps head tight
- Comfortable, perforated neoprene grip bonded to handle
- Extra-long neck, and narrow striking face are ideal for reaching into outlet boxes and other tight areas
- Balanced and designed specifically for use in electrical work
Electricians Straight-Claw Hammer is made of high-strength fiberglass shaft that absorbs shock and keeps head tight. It is balanced and designed specifically for use in electrical work. Hammer comes with a comfortable, perforated neoprene grip.Overall Length: 15" (381.0 mm). Head Weight: 18.0 oz (510 g). Weight: 1.9 lb (0.8 kg). Size_Name: 18-Ounce.
|P1002953||Electrician's Straight-Claw Hammer|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts