- Manufacturer #: 44217
- Full sized, fine edge drop point blade made of 440A stainless steel
- Three wire stripping notches on the back of the blade (sizes: 10 SLD/12 STR, 12 SLD/14 STR and 14 SLD/ 16 STR)
- No. 2 Phillips driver, the most versatile size
- Liner locking blade secures the blade when open
- Screwdriver is liner locking and folds smartly into the handle
- Rugged aluminum handle
- Pocket clip for easy storag
Kleins new tool isn’t just a knife, its a stripper and a driver too. This convenient pocket knife incorporates a No. 2 Phillips screwdriver, and a high quality stainless steel full-sized drop point blade with three wire stripping notches on the back of the blade. The Klein Tools® Electrician’s Pocket Knife is three tools in one, saving multiple trips to the tool bag.Retractable Blade: Yes. Weight: 7.0 oz (187 g). Blade Length: 3.375" (85.7 mm). Handle Type: Ergonomic. Sharpenable: Yes. Handle Material: Anodized Aluminum. Blade Type: Drop Point. Special Features: No. 2 Phillips Screwdriver, 3 Wire Stripping Notches. Blade Material: 440A Stainless Steel. Overall Length: 10" (254.0 mm). Standard: Not Tested. Handle Color: Gray. Length Closed: 4.7" (119.4 mm).
|P1001787||Electrician's Pocket Knife w/#2 Phillips|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts