What makes the electrical tape so special?
- 7 mil thickness is perfect for electrical insulation and splicing
- Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) material is resistant to fire and weather
- Pressure-sensitive rubber adhesive
- Safe for use with up to 600V
- Tolerates temperatures up to 176° F (80° C)
- UL listed for safety
- Perfect for color-coding wires: choose from Black, Red, Green, Yellow, White, and Blue
- Click for More Features
|Part #||Width||Length||Weight||Color||Price / Roll|
|ETAPE075-60||3/4"||60'||0.19 lb||Yellow, Green, Red, Blue, White|
Our electrical tape is made from polyvinyl chloride (PVC) as the backing material, which are coated with rubber pressure-sensitive adhesive. They are resistant to high voltage, fire and weather, commonly designed for connecting separated electrical wires for electrical insulating and protection purposes.
|Backing||Thickness||Tensile Strength (N/cm)||Extension Rate at Break (%)||Peeling Strength
Don't know how to terminate the ends of your braided sleeving?
click here to find out how
RELATED ARTICLES -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts