What's special about these wire trays?
- Get all of the benefits of routing cables in a tray system without going over budget
- Tray grids are made of galvanized steel to resist corrosion and still be trimmed to size with steel cutters
- Single bars can be cut off to make either make drops or turns, or to join with other trays of different widths
- Trays can be suspended either in the ceiling, in a raised floor, or mounted along walls with optional kits or brackets
- Open design suspends electrical and network cables from support beams or routes them above drop ceiling systems, but still allows for additions or changes in the future
- Ventilating grid pattern allows for air circulation and also prevents dust, debris and other contaminates from becoming trapped inside the tray
- Electro zinc-plated galvanized steel helps prevent corrosion from chemicals or humidity
- Click for More Features
These wire mesh basket trays are a budget-friendly alternative to other cable management solutions for supporting groups of cables. WireRun Cable Trays can be installed either in a ceiling, in a raised floor or along a wall with brackets, and are easily altered to make turns to complete to path.
- Available in 4 widths to accommodate any size application
- Narrow grid pattern prevents cables from sagging, which can compromise the integrity of copper cabling networks, or even cause breaks in delicate fiber optic cables
- Cable trays supports, such as the hanger kit or other suspension solutions, are recommended every five (5) feet to promote the durability of your tray system
|Steel||Min. Yield = 33KSI (35 KSI for Stainless)|
|Plain||Hot-rolled pickled and oiled steel, per ASTM A569 or A570|
|Pre-Galvanized||Mill-galvanized steel, per ASTM A653 CS or SS G90|
|Hot Dip Galvanized After Fabrication||Plain steel, which is hot dipped after fabrication per ASTM A123|
|Stainless Steel||Type 304 or 316L fully annealed stainless steel|
|NEC Permitted (types of cables)||Power and Control Tray Cable (Type TC) - NEC Article 336|
|Power Limited Tray Cable (Type PLTC) - NEC Sections 725.61 and 725.82(E) Instrument Tray Cable (TYPE ITC) - NEC Article 727|
|Optical Fiber Cables - Article 770|
|Fire Alarm Circuit Conductors - Article 760|
|Communications Cables - Article 800|
|Mineral Insulated (MI) Cable - Article 332|
|Metal Clad (MC) Cable - Article 330|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What's the Big Deal about Zinc Whiskers?
- Wire Cable Trays - Modification and Code Compliance
- Warehouse Safety Checklist: How to Reduce Warehouse Liability
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
- Hello, The diameter of the threaded rod is 3/8" also unfortunately the wall brackets can only be used perpendicular to the tray. However, if you can give us a call toll free at 866-222-0030 we might be able to find another option for you.
- Hello, We generally recommend 200 LBS. or less.
- Every 5 feet, a D wall bracket is needed to support cable tray.
- Hello, We have many different ways to attach these cable trays to walls and ceilings, please give us a call at 866-222-0030 and one of our account managers can direct you to the exact application that you need.
- Hello, Please give us a call toll free at 866-222-0030 and one of expert account managers would be able to explain to you in detail how the brackets are mounted to the wall or ceiling.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts