What's special about these dust covers?
- Protects jacks from dust and dirt
- Keeps jacks free of physical interference
- Prevents frequent disconnects associated with dust
- Made of black plastic (polyurethane)
- Click for More Features
|Part #||Description||Color||Quantity / Pack||Price / Pack|
|EFL-1800458||RJ45 Jack Snap-in Dust Cover 10 Pack||Black||10|
RJ45 dust covers snap into your RJ45 Keystone Jacks to keep them clean and free of dust. A build-up of dust or grime in your network jacks may interfere with your network connection and make your time connected less efficient. Debris in the jacks is many times the cause of frequent disconnects or issues connecting to your network altogether.
With these Dust Covers, you just have to ensure that your connection is clean and undamaged and then snap the cover in place. Now your jack is fully protected from physical damage that can be caused over time by dust, grime, and liquids.
|Quantity per Pack||10|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- How to Wire a Keystone Jack
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts