- Manufacturer #: NCVT-2
- Automatically detects and indicates low voltage (12-48V AC) and standard voltage (48-1000V AC) allowing broad application
- Non-contact detection of standard voltage in cables, cords, circuit breakers, lighting fixtures, switches, outlets and wires
- Non-contact detection of low voltage in security, entertainment, communications, environmental control, and irrigation systems
- High intensity, bright green LED indicates the tester is operational and aids in illuminating the workspace
- Dual Range testing, select 12-1000V AC or 48-1000V AC
- Auto power-off feature conserves and extends battery life
- CAT IV 1000 Volt rating provides expanded operation and protection
- Lightweight, durable polycarbonate plastic resin construction; convenient pocket clip
- 9.8 ft / 3 m drop protection
- Safety Rating: CAT IV 1000V
This Dual-Range Non-Contact Voltage Tester automatically detects low voltage and standard voltage. A bright green LED will tell you the tester is working and also functions as a worklight. The light flashes red and two distinct warning tones sound when either low or standard voltage is detected.Special Features: 50 - 500 Hz Low-Pitched Pulsing Beeping Sound; Blue LED Turns Off and Red LED Blinks (Approximately 2x Per Second). Voltage: 12 - 1000V AC. Included: (2) Alkaline 1.5V AAA Batteries. Standard: CAT IV 1000V. Overall Width: 0.72" (18.3 mm). Weight: 0.80 oz (22.70 g). Frequency: 50 - 500 Hz. Drop Protection: 9.8 ft (3 m). Weight w/Batteries: 1.60 oz (45.00 g). Overall Length: 5.50" (139.7 mm). Pollution Degree: 2. Batteries: 2 x AAA. Overall Height: 1.00" (25.4 mm). Style_Name: Dual Range.
|P1001037||Dual Range Non-Contact Voltage Tester|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts