- Manufacturer #: IR07
- Capable of measuring temperature from -40 to 572 Degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to 300 Degrees Celsius)
- Accurately measure surface temperature with Infrared Thermometer (DS ratio 8:1)
- Measure air vents and duct temperatures using temperature probe with hands-free hanging hook
- Temperature probe also can measure liquid temperatures
- Target laser may be used as a laser pointer
- Quickly calculates differential temperature (T1-T2) for both IR and probe temperatures
- Easy-open probe with nub to prevent temperature transfer while opening
- Backlit display with Hold, Max/Min, APO, and Low Battery functions
- Includes a pouch, owner’s manual, and 2 x AAA batteries
- Stainless steel probe is FDA GRAS compliant
The Klein Tools IR07 is a dual IR (infrared) thermometer and probe thermometer. This rugged pocket thermometer measures temperature from -40 to 572-Degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to 300-Degrees Celsius) for both IR and probe measurements. The IR thermometer has a Distance-to-Spot ratio of 8:1 and the target laser can also be used as a laser pointer. The Probe accurately measures air, liquid and surface temps and has a convenient hook for hands free indoor measurements. The IR07 quickly calculates differential temperature (T1-T2) and has a backlit LCD for easy viewing in low light.Type: Pocket Infrared Thermometer with Laser and Temperature Probe. Display: Backlit LCD. Overall Length: 5.82” (147.8 mm). Accuracy: -40 to 0° C: +/-2°; 1 to 300° C: +/- 1°C. Overall Height: 0.95” (24.1 mm). Material: ABS, Polycarbonate. Range: -40.0° to 572° F (-40.0° to 300.0° C). Application: Temperature Measurement via IR (Infrared) and Probe. Response Time: IR <500 ms; Probe <20 s. Overall Width: 1.67” (42.4 mm). Special Features: Pocket Sized, IR and Probe Thermometer; Hanging Hook for Use with Air Vents. Weight: 3.60 oz (106.5 g). Batteries: 2 x AAA. Included: IR07 Tester, Pouch, Owner’s Manual, and 2 x AAA Batteries. Display Resolution: 0.1. Distance to Spot: 0.334027777777778. Calculations: Differential Temperature Max/Min. Degree Format: Celsius and Fahrenheit.
|P1000717||Dual IR/Probe Thermometer|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts