What's special about this drop over cord cover?
- Easy to use – just drop it over cables, it's heavy enough to stay in place without adhesives
- The ideal cable protector to use in areas with small cart and foot traffic, like warehouses, churches, garages and laboratories
- Made of strong and durable rubber that’s made to last
- It's versatile…snap a couple together for longer runs, or use turn accessories if needed
- The textured surface provides excellent slip resistance
- Click for More Features
For those jobs that don't quite require the high weight resistance of heavy duty cable cord covers, the Medium Sized Drop Over fits the bill. It's a two channel drop over cover that can be used both indoors and outdoors. Each channel is 1.75" W x 1" H, providing enough space for power cords, network cables and small hoses. Please note: these cable protectors are made of heavy duty rubber and should be "aired out" before using indoors - there is a strong rubber smell that will dissipate if left outside before using.
Please Note: The Orange is made using a two layer technique, therefore the top of the cable cover is Orange and the bottom is black or gray
|Part #||Description||Length||# Channels||Weight||Color||Price|
|ED-CC-DO-MED-OR||Medium Drop-Over||48" (1.22m)||2||20 lbs (9.07 kg)||Orange|
|ED-CC-DO-MED-45||45° Turn |
with 2 male-male connectors
|12" (0.30m)||2||3.5 lbs (1.58 kg)||Black|
- Available in black and orange
Each channel is 1.75" W x 1" H and offers enough space for small hoses as well as network and power cables. The 4ft long sections enable you to cover smaller sections of cabling at a time. For increased stability there is a raised rib that separates the 2 channels and adds additional support for your cables.
|Part #||Overall Dimensions||# Channels||Channel||Weight||Color|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How To Hide Cables on Hardwood Floors
- 10 Hot Organizational Product for $10 or Less
- Secure Power Cords without Dulling Your Decor
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 1-833-3CABLEORG (1-833-322-2536)>
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. This item is not ADA compliant.
- Hello, These cord covers cannot support vehicle traffic, but they are perfect for foot and small cart traffic
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts