- Manufacturer #: 32217
- Drill, tap and deburr in one easy step
- For aluminum, brass, copper, plastic and mild steel
- Designed for use on up to 10 gauge metal
- 1/4-Inch hex for easier application with quick connect
- High speed steel for added durability
- 6-32, 8-32, 10-32, 10-24, 12-24 and 1/4-20 tap sizes
- Includes a carrying cas
This convenient kit comes with 8 commonly used tap tools. For aluminum, brass, copper, plastic and mild steel. Klein provides two each of the smallest sizes for a total of 8 taps. Each works easily with the quick connect in power tools. Includes a carrying case to keep your taps in one place for immediate access.Overall Length: 4" (101.6 mm). Application: For Aluminum, Brass, Copper, Plastic and Up to 10 Gauge Metal. Material: High Speed Steel. Weight: 1.5 lb (0.7 kg). Special Features: Drill, Tap and Deburr in One Step. Tap Sizes: 6-32 (2), 8-32 (2), 10-24, 10-32, 12-24, 1/4-20.
|P1001534||Drill Tap Tool Kit, 8 Piece|
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866-222-0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts